Bullet point blog. 😉
- So….still feeling off but managed to go into work yesterday. As the day got busier, I became more tired, and as today is the busiest day of our month, I opted out. Eating only popsicles and crackers doesn’t lend one much energy, suffice it to say.
- It’s the 26th; there is still time to donate to my friend’s Avon 39 Walk, and I’m still happily #dryjuly -ing my way through life. Yay! I had every intention of saving what I would have spent on booze this month and donating it, but I’ve ended up taking so much time out of work that it all went to bills instead. I still have time, so next month I will donate.
- As I look at the bullet points, I’m reminded of this blog post, Dear Blogger, that totally cracked me up.
- What are your thoughts on newsletters? I have mixed feelings: many want you to sign up and receive a free something for doing so, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you want to read more of their blog/newsletters in the future, right? There may just be something in that one particular post that caught your interest, right? I have a newsletter (though I haven’t written anything in it in a while) and I’m deciding whether to continue with it or not.
- Recently, two well-known women’s Facebook accounts have been removed or frozen (I think there was a third, but I can’t remember who it is); Beth Owl’s Daughter, and Pixie Lighthorse. It all has to do with FB’s random “that’s not your real name” policy, and as we all know how I feel about FB, I chose to delete my account this morning, after posting that I would last night. I woke to this, and have been laughing ever since. I wasn’t that bad, but I’m sure I was close.;) It’s not the people; it’s the platform and their practices (such as were mentioned in Pixie’s blog). I’m not sure why this video isn’t showing up on its own, but check it out anyway!
©Pip Miller – July 2015
3 Comments Add yours
I’d like to be in on your newsletter. I hope you are feeling better as each day goes by. You really need to drink a lot of water to help wash the effects of whatever it was out of your system. I don’t care if the u/s didn’t show much of anything, I’d bet money on gall bladder/bilary duct inflammation. Be selective about what you eat, small amounts, etc. Your body is telling you what not to put into it I think. Anything that makes you wince when you think of eating/preparing it is not something you should be eating. I think you will be getting some very strong reactions like this – desperately needing some food/fluids – being repulsed by others. Pay attention to this. It’s important. Thinkng of you,
LikeLiked by 1 person
I think so, too. And I’m still pretty much eating popsicles and crackers, with some applesauce thrown in.
I’ll post the link to the newsletter; it’s in a post earlier this year, but I’m on my phone right now.